20 minutes in the kitchen and you have supper!
- 1 ½ lb. white fish
- 3 tablespoons red Thai curry paste (divided)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ medium onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 15-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut or brown sugar
- 4 cups chopped veggies (pictured are green beans, carrots, and red bell peppers)
- Minced cilantro and lime juice, to serve
Thai fish curry is so easy to make! Here’s what you’re going to do:
- Saute onions, garlic, and ginger for big-time flavor.
- Now create the sauce by adding coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce (stinky but tasty!), a little coconut sugar.
- Now some chopped veggies go into the pot to cook for a few minutes.
- Add the fish last as it cooks very quickly.
WHAT KIND OF FISH IS BEST FOR FISH CURRY?
Any kind of white fish works great in this recipe. We like lingcod, which is in the pictures, but there are many different kinds that work well. Here are a few others to choose from: